To our loyal customers,
First and foremost, we want to express our deepest condolences to those who have been impacted by this viral pandemic. It is our promise to you that we are committed to taking all necessary precautions to assist in the prevention of spreading COVID-19.
As such, we are carefully monitoring the course of the pandemic and making any necessary adjustments to adhere to the guidance from both local and national health officials. We are dedicated to protecting the health of our employees and customers and have already made the following adjustments:
- Transitioned staff that can perform their job duties at home, to work remotely
- Continuing to follow CDC recommendations for cleaning and sanitizing
- Split staff into separate shifts to avoid gatherings of 10+
- Extended shipping hours to accommodate our customers’ needs
- Educating our employees on the latest guidelines to follow
- Implemented quarantining packages upon receipt for 24 hours
- Social Distancing
- Closed customer pickup
- Halted visitors from entering our facilities
Due to the industries we serve, we are considered an “essential service” provider and will remain open and continue business operations. We are confident that our warehouse operations can and will sustain the challenges ahead. We are in constant communication with our partners and suppliers and will continue to ship our products every day to ensure our customers’ supply chain needs are fulfilled and continue to operate at maximum capacity.
As your leading industrial seal supplier, we wish you and yours the best during these uncertain times. We will send out updates as needed should any circumstances change that affect our business operations.
From all of us here at Wyatt Seal, stay safe.